Every world champion has a coach.
~ Jay Conrad Levinson (The Amazing Growth of Coaching – Guerilla Marketing)
- Ultimately, every company’s success depends on the performance of its people. There is no substitute for human performance.
- The more highly performing a person is, the more they get paid, the more successful they are and more rewarded they are.
- Coaching is an imperative for the success of an organization as well as of individuals.
- Coaching brings the best out in people. Sharpens and perfects their already acquired skills as individuals, in teams and ultimately in the whole organization.
- Coaching is a great contribution to the fulfilment of a need or encouragement of the progress of an individual for a specific effort or purpose in the fact that it brings the best out of an individual for the achievement of strategic significant projects.
- Coaching can assist in the growth and development of the professionals and leaders of tomorrow and certainly assists tremendously in enhancing productivity and improves job satisfaction and job longevity.
- Emotional wellbeing, awareness of emotions and the ability to deal with them makes a difference between career stagnation or even failure and success and achievement – it can make or break a career
- Emotional balance and positive emotions are directly related to the ability to be productive, resourceful and effective.
- Coaching stimulates individuality – it allows the clients to decide for themselves the best approach in solving their problems, how to interact with their bosses, managers, customers; how to work individually or in teams, and ultimately how to proceed in their personal development.
- People are paid first for what they do. But as you move up the scale of corporate pay and responsibility, you do less. In business, it is often that the more you do, the less you earn. The highest paid people in business are paid for creating and holding in their mind the concept of the organization.
What if you could let go of that thing that holds you back, stops you, or slows you down? What would that do for you? How would that feel?
In the Personal Breakthrough Session, we will tackle one specific problem, which when disconnected, will have a massive impact in all areas of your life.
Do you want to grow your income through speaking? Or maybe, you're called to speak at work? Or are you in direct sales and need to learn how to give compelling presentations?
You have a message share. Don't let stage fright, insecurity, or lack of stage training stop you. I can give you the tools you need to overcome all of this.
How would you like to know what motivates each person on your team? What if you knew what each team member needed to be a High Performer? What would that do for your business?
Much like my High Performance Coaching but with the focus on your business. This includes aligning the core values for your team so that everyone is moving towards the same goals together.
A Coach is a person who is your friend, someone who really cares about you. A Coach is committed to helping you be the best you can be. A Coach will challenge you, not let you off the hook. Coaches have knowledge and experience because they’ve been there before. They aren’t better than the people they are coaching. In fact, the people the coach may have natural abilities superior to their own. But because a Coach has concentrated their power in a particular area for years, they can teach you one or two distinctions that can immediately transform your performance in a matter of moments.
Sometimes Coaches can teach you new information, new strategies and skills; they show you how to get measurable results. Sometimes a Coach doesn’t even teach you something new, but they remind you of what you need to do at just the right moment, and they push you to do it.
~Tony Robbins (Awaken The Giant Within)